We need leaders who will fight with us to ensure that we all have health care we can count on.
That’s why Washington CAN! encourages our members to vote for Jay Inslee and stand up for quality, affordable health care for all.
See below for where the candidates stand when it comes to health care:
- Committed to fully implementing President Obama’s health care reform law in Washington, guaranteeing quality, affordable health care for Washington families and small businesses
- Fought to expand health care coverage for women, ensuring women have free preventive services—like birth control, mammograms and cancer screenings
- Strongly supports Medicaid expansion, providing coverage to 350,000 low-income families and seniors, while bringing tax dollars back to Washington and creating 80,000 jobs
On the other hand, Rob McKenna:
- Filed a partisan lawsuit threatening to overturn health care reform, which would have stripped coverage from people with pre-existing conditions
- Threatened free preventive services and health care coverage for millions of women
- Opposes Medicaid expansion in Washington, risking coverage for thousands of seniors, kids, and hard working families
When it comes to health care, there’s a clear choice in the race for Governor. Prioritize the health of Washington families – vote for Jay Inslee!
The election is right around the corner and the Governor’s race is tied, so don’t forget to mail your ballot in by Tuesday, November 6th!