Join Washington CAN! members and allies as we take to the streets on Wednesday, May 1st to ask Congress to pass a comprehensive immigration reform bill.
Wondering why it’s important for you to get involved? Watch this inspiring video to learn more about immigration reform efforts and the need to join together in solidarity.
The time is now to:
- Stop deportations that are tearing families apart
- Legalize over 11 million people who are living in the shadows
- Provide a clear path to citizenship
- Pass an immigration reform bill that reunites families
- Pass a bill that protect the rights of ALL workers
- Provide healthcare for working families
- Overhaul our broken immigration system
Join fellow members and Washington CAN! staff at the annual May Day march & rally. We’ll be meeting on Wednesday May 1st at 1:15pm at the Casa Latina building (317 17th Avenue South, Seattle).
If you have any questions about immigration reform, feel free to email Mauricio Ayon, our Political and Legislative Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.